Our ENTERPRISE ePublisher now includes a seamlessly integrated Subscription Manager (engine) for the direct online sales of Digital Publications.
The Subscription Manager is fully managed by and branded to the client - branded ‘white label’ – and is easily attached to their website or any other website they choose.
Your Publications are ‘on sale’ in just minutes. Anywhere, Anytime and on any Device…
MAGAZINE TITLE = Wing Chun Illustrated
UNLIMITED ISSUES = (i) Single issues, (ii) multiple issue Subscription periods and the (iii) valuable Back copies.
- Publisher can sell multiple Titles and all combinations of single and annual sales packages, including (i) Publisher defined Subscriptions period, (ii) Single Issues and (iii) Back Copies. Publisher can sell multiple titles on the one Subscription home page, or have individual Title pages.
- All Subscription packages are easily managed by the Publisher from their ePublisher account.
- Your Subscription Account automatically creates a public ‘Subscription’ site for your subscribers to view and buy your published Title and all its issues. Simply add the URL link to the Subscription Sales site to your own website, or email it to potential clients or even placed on other affiliate site.
- The ‘Subscription’ site has an integrated payment cart (major Credit Cards and Paypal payment). Payments go straight into the Publishers Credit Card / PayPal account.
- ePublisher and Subscription platforms are seamless integrated, with configurable design and colour choices. The Subscription site can be branded with your logo, home page text with colour selection to match your website branding.
- As the Subscriptions are accessed via the Publisher’s website (not through expensive aggregated Subscription sites), it builds the Publisher’s brand.
- As Clients do their own marketing, so the subscription service fees are much lower than aggregator sites. All Mobile issues are browser based, so NO Apple APP fees and publications work on both iOS and Android platforms.
- Subscribers (users) can only access their purchased publications from inside their unique account for secure distribution.
- Publisher owns the Subscriber details (including email), unlike the Aggregator sites.
- Subscription platform automatically sends an email on account creation, each time a new edition is available and when renewals are due.
- Subscription Manager has full reporting package for the Publisher.
Like to know more? Please contact us.